If you are an avid reader and want to be able to read your library anywhere you go without having to lug around a ton of books, you need to check out the best electronic book reader on the market. Look into a Sony Touch Reader PRS 600 and you won’t be sorry. I have really enjoyed having my extensive library of books readily available for me to read. Moreover, I’ve easily bought it from https://www.dfydaily.com/ few days ago. Here are 5 reasons I prefer the Sony Reader Touch over its competitors.
- The Sony Reader Touch is easier to use. I have found that even the best electronic book reader will be laborious to use and even harder to read from. The Sony Reader Touch gives out of the box performance that I found easy to use. The Sony Reader Touch syncs easily with my computer using the supplied software. I found the controls to be easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to find. The touch screen was slightly hard to learn for me due to my larger hands, but my wife was able to use the Sony Reader Touch with no problems at all.
- The Sony Reader Touch is easier to read. Some electronic book readers have screens that make reading nearly impossible in dimly lit areas. The Sony Reader Touch has always been easy to use no matter the lighting situation. Lighting controls are built in to give you easy to use adjustment no matter the lighting in your area. The most dynamic feature of the Sony Reader touch is the side lighting controls that make reading in bed very enjoyable.
- The Sony Reader Touch is more compatible with PDFs. In my opinion this sets the Sony Reader Touch well ahead of its opponents in the quest for the best electronic book reader. If you want to take your work with you and you read a lot of PDF files the Sony Reader Touch is for you. PDF files pull up easily on the Sony Reader Touch. Other ebook readers have had problems pulling up PDF files and I found the file to be harder to read due to some incompatibility issues. The Sony Reader Touch is hands down the best product for the tech savvy guy in need of taking his work home with him. Compatible files include ePub, PDF, .txt, and RTF files.
- The Sony Reader Touch lasts longer than other ebook readers. I found that the Sony Reader Touch PRS 600 lasted nearly 2 weeks on a single charge. This was outstanding in my opinion. I would not classify myself as an avid user of the Sony Reader Touch and probably average just a few hours of reading each day. I was very impressed with the battery capabilities of this product.
- The Sony Reader Touch offers tons of memory for your library. My Sony Reader Touch contains 512 MB of internal memory which is enough memory for approximately 300 books. I like the fact that I can sync with iTunes to store different books that I don’t plan on using but so far I am a long way away from fulfilling the capacity of this device.
I prefer Sony Products and have found them to be very innovative in every area of technology they attempt to tackle. The Sony Reader Touch is no exception. I believe the Sony Reader Touch to be the best electronic book reader on the market. At about $299 dollars it is a little pricier than other electronic book readers but still worth the money.